Sunday, September 30, 2007

A step closer ..

This entry is actually dated 25-09-07.

ohh god yesterday we won .. won b4 35000 big crowd and rest of the world watching.
We lifted the cup after an interesting deserving match between two biggest cricket loving nations.. we boosted our confidence by outdoing ourselves .. and yes we were so soo happy!!

The only thing that bothered me why drag in animosity between nations to celebration.Our win was our win .. why care who lost?Why give "murdabad" slogans?

Yesterday I was overwhelmed by these thoughts that kept creeping in my mind till late midnight .. Why do we hate other nation?
Why hate anyone at all?How come religion with it's primary goal to preach people to do their best morally bring about such major differences that we forget a lot many things,and stared torturing ourselves by hating?!Why do we start disrepcting someone for something they might not be and do something that we do not approve of being done to us?

But then today morning something happened that answered me that such thoughts come out of insecurity .. insecurity that someone is at favour because of some reason that I was deprived of because I was simply not born to have it.

Who initiates this viscious circle of insecurity and affinity for alikes?I who feels insecure or I who feels prouder when giving/expecting unearned affection for/to someone I can identify with more.

I know these worries will keep haunting me for long till I find answer to my questions .. but I know I am a step closer.

No comments: